Friday, August 20, 2010

Blogging, and clothing.

I haven't been posting nearly enough. I start to write things, and they either sound too melodramatic or too stupid, and so I don't ever post them. This is getting a little bit ridiculous; I am just giving myself reason to think about all the things I don't like about myself. Not like I want to stop writing the blog, though. That would be giving up, and also it would just be kind of silly. I predict I will be back to the one-post-a-day format when I get back to school. More to do besides going to work and coming home and lazing about; people to think about who are not me.

Maybe instead of thinking in my posts, I should just talk about my day, and be cheerful. That would probably work.

...

I bought some new clothes online and they just arrived. Black sweatshirt. Black shirt. Grey shirt. Different-shade-of-grey shirt. Dark jeans. I'm sensing a pattern.

I don't know whether I do this because I think bright-colored clothing looks silly, or whether I am too - uh, whatever the word is for me - to wear it.

The good things about shopping online: They always stock my size. And I don't have to go to the store; I detest clothes-shopping out in the open. (The internet is going to turn me into a hermit.)

...

Bluh.

Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment