Saturday, September 4, 2010

ALRIGHT LET'S DO THIS.

Whelp, I'm back at school. (I just said 'whelp'..)

I lucked out with my dorm. One of the singles on the hall is handicap-accessible, and since there's apparently no need for it, I got assigned to it. So my room is slightly larger than I expected. Whoo.

Packing is boring. Unpacking is also pretty boring. Slightly less boring. But that doesn't stop me from putting it off. (In my defense, it is late. It's like one in the morning. And I'm getting up earlyish because I'm seeing people tomorrow whoo back to school means back to having some semblance of a social life. Seriously. I had next to none the entire summer.)

...

I just realized how many entries I wrote without posting.. It is a lot..

Perhaps I will look through them and post them. Perhaps I will let them rot. I dunno, a lot of it is repeat stuff you've seen before with different wording. Apparently I am not a very complex person, because I keep dwelling on the same things over and over.

...

Was thinking about talking about everything that happened this summer, but I am too tired. I will do that tomorrow.

And back to school means back to writing an entry every day. Honestly I kind of have mixed feelings about the way I handled it over the summer; on one hand I'm upset with myself for not sticking to the one-a-day resolution; on the other hand I know that it probably would have been four months of horribly boring barely-there posts. Ah well.

Can't wait for classes to start. On Tuesday I have creative writing workshop and computer animation.

Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment