Sunday, September 5, 2010

It was a good day.

WHOO OKAY here goes the second post-in-a-row wow I'm on a roll this is awesome.

Today was super fun and amazing and definitely one of the best days I've had all summer (which is kind of depressing because there is one more day of summer). Know those two internet-buddies I met up with last..April or something? Well Akky-the-one-who-goes-to-NYU and I both moved back to the city for school yesterday, so we all decided to hang out today. We ended up spending twelve hours together, walking back and forth and bothering roommates and yelling at each other and drinking milkshakes and giggling at street art (and I got an awesome print of a clone trooper action figure holding a sign that says 'CLONE WARS VETERAN PLEASE HELP $ $ $ FORCE BE WITH YOU $ $' and it is awesome) and we ended up going to Duane Reade and buying like eight ridiculous greeting cards for different friends and making packages full of condoms and pregnancy tests and panties (we wrote over all of them with Sharpies and went to like six stores trying to find black lipstick for Izzy-the-one-who-lives-in-Brooklyn to kiss the panties) and we sat in Union Square drawing and writing all over the cards and envelopes for like two hours. And the entire day I had one meal; we got lunch in a diner at four thirty.

And now I am back.

And now
I
AM
TIRED.

I'm going to sleep. Maybe I can get my sleep schedule on a more reasonable track before classes start.

Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment