Sunday, September 19, 2010

Fffffffff.

Hey guys guess what I'm feeling really lonely today wheeee. Not in an oh-boy-I-have-no-friends way because today I have friends. But. I dunno. More in a WOW I REALLY WANT A GODDAMNED BOYFRIEND way. It is pretty silly and I hate feeling this way because..I'm not sure. I've always wanted to be..above that kind of wanting, if that makes sense. And of course as you know, I'm totally not. But..I just hate it. I wish the feeling would go away.

Blaaaaaaaargh.

...

On top of this, I have not eased into the school year as quickly as I had hoped. And in my Maya class I honestly feel pretty bad about my work right now, because although all I know is animation, basically everyone else has had some experience in modeling / rigging / lighting / whatever, and I feel behind. I know it'll pass with time and work, but in the first couple of weeks..it's just not a good feeling right now, especially compared to the confidence of freshman year. I want to be better than I am, and I want the way to be faster than it is, although I know it can't be so.

OH WELL.

...

The troll arc of Homestuck ended tonight. SOB.

Yeah that's it. Good night.

Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment