Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Not really much to say; I just sat in front of my computer screen all day.

God modeling is fun. But also pretty frustrating sometimes. And very time consuming. It's like animating in these ways, I guess. I will show you my chess set tomorrow, when I figure out how to fix some things.

Hang on, the title of this entry is wrong; I went out this afternoon to get some books I need for various classes. I also dropped thirty bucks on a couple of computer art magazines; concept art books and now these are apparently my major monetary weaknesses, but I guess it's better than weed or something. Anyways, I had a chance to flip through one of them while waiting for things to render, and it is pretty cool. I am such a geek for graphic design; I love the direction it's been taking lately, this smooth minimal clever style. So great.

Anyways, still gotta write a five-page story for creative writing. Ughhhh are Ray Carver's stories even that long, that is pretty long. (It's not that long, I'm just whining because we've only read two of this guy's stories and how am I supposed to get a good look at his style from only two, but that's my fault because I could have researched him more on my own or something, but whatever now I'm just procrastinating so I should get to it.)

Goodnight.

Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment