Monday, September 27, 2010

Someday I would like to know why my mind works the way it does.

So basically every time I talk to my parents, I find more reason to feel bad about myself. The funny thing is, it's always when they're trying to help me make myself better. Every conversation with them is about me, about how I can work harder and how they believe that I can reach my goals and sharing experiences with lessons that will help me out and whatever else; for some reason I can only get internally frustrated and grit my teeth and beat myself up and wonder why I do anything at all. I think they think too much of me.

They're so goddamned supportive. What do I have to get upset about?

Olivia

PS. Hm. Funny how a short and silly and stupid conversation with you sends me from tears to happy sarcasm. Thanks. My night has gone from bad to better.

No comments:

Post a Comment