Tuesday, September 7, 2010

First day back.

Ugh so tired so tired so tired. The thing that sucks about having class on the west side right after class on the east side is that you have ten minutes for a fifteen minute walk. And I helped Norm move in today. I'm tired.

Anyways, creative writing was..thingie. I dunno. Not sure what I think about the teacher yet. She talks a lot. Ah well.

Computer animation was good. We're modeling. Learned a lot about modeling. Took a lot of notes. He goes really fast.. Homework is to model and stage and light and animate a chess set. Lots of homework.

I bought orange juice but it tastes kind of gross. This is upsetting.

Anyways, that's it, I think. Good night.

Olivia

PS. Is it bad that the only shows I've ever been to / wanted to attend have been related to Amanda Palmer? (They are the only ones I hear about..)


No comments:

Post a Comment