Thursday, October 7, 2010

Hmm.

Now that I think about it, the only real problem I've ever had with a dude friend getting a girlfriend is that I feel like I am not allowed to talk to him anymore, at least not like I could before.  I guess this is kind of silly, especially since it's not like I..well I don't know what I was going to say but it shouldn't be an issue..but it has been an issue.


...


Sometimes I think I start mourning friendships before they end.  It's wrong to feel so jaded; I'm only fucking eighteen years old.  Stop thinking about these things; you do not know the world, you only know what you have fucked up so far, and hopefully you have learned from them enough to not keep fucking things up.  But god, now I'm just treading as lightly as possible and hoping that my past is not my future.  I just want people to be able to tolerate me and be nice sometimes and not find me overbearing and ughhhh I don't even know.  I guess I want to be liked.  That would be pretty cool.  I am too insecure to genuinely think that people like me, most of the time.  Why is that.


...


I have been better today, emotionally.  It was actually pretty good.  The key to my contentment, it seems, is solitude.  Do not talk to anyone and you will be fine.  This is pretty amusing, actually, considering most of my issues from last night were centered around loneliness.  Obviously, I can't make up my mind.


...


TL;DR Olivia is having emotional theatrics.  She will be okay.  She should just shut up and grow a pair and be happy with her fucking awesome life.

No comments:

Post a Comment