Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Adventures in coding, continued.

What actually just came out of my mouth as I opened the fridge: "Hungryhungryhungryhungry OH MY GOD BAGELS we have bagels I didn't know we had bagels but I guess we do have bagels HOLY SHIT I have a bagel I'm going to EAT THIS BAGEL."

I'm..kind of silly.

...

After a long and frustrating day of trying to keep coding in line, I finally started experimenting in Dreamweaver and following some tutorials on the Adobe website, and a couple of hours ago my image gallery STARTED WORKING. WHOO. And after this two-day intense self-inflicted crash course on coding, I finally understand more about what I've been doing for over five years. I mean seriously. I hadn't been using stylesheets until now; I hadn't known how. I was copy-pasting the same CSS into every single page..so dumb.

Javascript is extremely logical, and I feel like it's something with which I could really develop proficiency, but I'll have to start learning from the very beginning. Yay fun? We'll see when I have time. Whoo adventures in coding.

...

So yeah, that was my day. I'm probably going to dream in tags. Good night.

Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment