Monday, July 5, 2010

Fireworks, TIRED.

Fireworks are only worth it when you can feel them.

Fireworks make me feel lonely, because when I'm out of the house I'll probably forget to go see them because there will be nobody to go with, nobody who will even remind me that they're happening.

Something from my Livejournal two years ago:
"I have no great unconditional love for this country, but I do have one for fireworks. The big loud ones that assault your eyes and shake your body, and make you feel positively winded, whether from holding your breath as they go off or from feeling the cracks and booms rip through your heart. I have no patience for tame poppings. I'm always waiting for a finale to rattle my brains, and leave me dizzingly ecstatic. Sounds like my thoughts on the fourth's fireworks, and, for that matter, my life."


...

I think I am kind of annoying, complaining about how much I'm dissatisfied with myself all the time. I am probably a pretty shitty friend. I would probably make a pretty shitty girlfriend. It is a good thing I will never be, then.

...

Man I feel like I am either going to fall asleep or die. So I should go to bed, good night.

Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment