Sunday, July 4, 2010

Yeah just some random weird stuff.

Mang okay I'm really sorry, self and like two people who read this thing. Part of the not-posting was internet troubles, part of it was me-troubles, part of it was making excuses for myself being lazy.

BUT NO MORE.

That was the last vacation-from-blog ever. I hope. (I actually did write some entries, but for some reason or another, did not post them. Dumb dumb. I will copy-paste them in later.)

...

Today I started animating again. Man. It is fun, but the computer I'm working on is pretty slow and when I move the whole rig, not just body parts, it gets laggy and doesn't playback real-time, which is a problem. Working on figuring out a way around this problem.

...

I've been working for Nexcelom (parents' company) lately. Making demo videos for web, making diagrams, stuff like that.

...

Okay you know what would be funny. Changing my relationship status on Facebook just to see how people would react. That would be so great; I would be sitting on my end of the internet giggling my head off okay it's a little depressing actually that I want to fuck with myself for some kind of sick amusement..

I-it would be funny to me..

...

I am feeling a little bit weird lately. A little bit hysterical. It is like I am trying to make myself crazy. I dunno, it doesn't happen until at night when I'm alone in my bedroom and sitting there thinking about life. You know, I am always stressing about the future. It is hard wanting to be the greatest animator ever and then turning around and never being good enough. It is hard having a picture in your head and not being able to put it on paper even though you know you can. And I am not sure whether I am overambitious or just a lazy dreamer.

...

Okay, my laptop battery is about to run out. Tomorrow I will probably talk about things like fireworks and roleplaying groups and Lady Gaga and more stress.

Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment