Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Man I need to sleep more.

You know the funny part is that I keep telling myself that tonight will be different. That tonight I will actually be in bed, with lights off and computer away, before midnight. It is such a good plan. I will actually have a real sleep tonight.

Then I stay up until sunrise and say Oops and slip under the covers before my mother wakes up and sees my bedroom light on and tells me off for still not having slept when I know that I need to be at work in four hours.

For example it is three in the morning and I thought I would be sleeping by ten. From ten to now: Doodling. Interneting. Playing with Ustream but not actually streaming anything. Sandwiching. Having an almost-all-caps discussion with a friend about Lost. Just generally being very silly in our roleplaying group's OOC chatroom on deviantArt. Trying to sleep but instead being silly again.

...

But before I sleep, DUUUUUUDE.



I really enjoy the music in Lost. I want to be able to play this. Maaaaan, now I have to practice.

Olivia

PS.

Ankherite: DID YOU NOTICE THAT LIKE ALL OF S6 RICHARD WAS TOTALLY BATSHIT
Ankherite: I AM GOING TO KILL MYSELF
Ankherite: I AM NOT GOING TO
Ankherite: NOPE NVM GONNA KILL MYSELF
Ankherite: DEAD WIFE GONNA KILL MYSELF
Ankherite: LIVE FOREVER GONNA KILL MYSELF
Ankherite: GOD IS DEAD GONNA KILL MYSELF
Ankherite: OH IT IS WEDNESDAY GONNA KILL MYSELF
Ankherite: LET ME JUST EAT THIS STICK OF DYNAMITE OH IT DIDN'T WORK
Ankherite: honestly it was sort of irritating BUT ALSO HILARIOUS and that's what counts

Ankherite: OKAY HERE IS THE SADDEST PART EVER
Ankherite: LOCKE'S DEATH
Ankherite: AND BEN LIKE TEARING UP AFTERWARDS
Ankherite: I JUST WATCHED THAT WITH MY FRIEND YESTERDAY WE BOTH CRIED
Ankherite: SOOOOOOO SAD
Olovia: OH MAN I KNOW.
Olovia: LOCKE / BEN FOREVER?
Olovia: -shot-
Ankherite: WH-
Ankherite: WHA---
Ankherite: OLIVIA I
Ankherite: I DIDN'T KNOW YOU FELT THAT WAY
Ankherite: UM
Ankherite: UM I AM JUST GOING TO GO STAB MYSELF
Ankherite: no I do not ship that it is weird :IIIIIIIII
Ankherite: I DON'T HAVE ANY LOST SHIPS MAN
Olovia: LOL SORRY.
Ankherite: YOU AREN'T SERIOUS ABOUT THAT ARE YOU
Olovia: IT WAS A JOOOOOKE.
Ankherite: OKAY GOOD
Olovia: xD
Ankherite: SOMEONE COMMENTED THAT ON MY LOST COMIC AND I WAS LIKE
Ankherite: FGHFGHFJGH
Olovia: FFFFFFFFFFFFFF.
Olovia: OH MAN I JUST LOOKED.
Olovia: 'BLOCKE'?
* Olovia dies.
Ankherite: I KNOW I WAS LIKE
Ankherite: WAIT WHAAAAAAAT
Olovia: ANYWAYS, EVERYONE KNOWS THAT BROUSSEAU IS PRACTICALLY CANON. 8|

** qmaster97 has joined
Olovia: YOU NEVER MAKE ME SANDWICHES.
qmaster97: hi is this room n00b freindly
idunt: no we're all jerks here
qmaster97: ohh
qmaster97: so your going to kick me right
idunt: that would be rather violent 8I
* Oloviakicks the new kid with WILD ABANDON.
* iduntKICKS HARDER THAN OLIVIA
* OloviaSTARTS KICKING MEEP INSTEAD.
Ankherite: every year on my birthday my lost-watching friend is like SORRY IT'S KIND OF HARD TO CELEBRATE ON THE DAY YOU KILLED YOUR MOTHER
* iduntthen kicks olivia for good form
Ankherite: BRB GETTING DRUNK ON CHEAP COMPANY BEER
* Ankheritekicks self
* iduntKICKS SPECK JUST TO NOT LEAVE ANYBODY OUT
* Ankheritebeat meep
idunt: ... god you guys keep on kicking people right before I do
idunt: FINE
* iduntkicks the new kid instead 'cos you guys are fast jerks
qmaster97: well it looks like a kicking fest
* OloviaFLAILS ABOUT AIMLESSLY.
qmaster97: so do any of you watch animes??
idunt: we all watch hardcore furry hentai :I
qmaster97: ohh
Olovia: I do not. Although we are right now in the middle of a loud discussion about Lost.
qmaster97: well then
* OloviaATTEMPTS TO KICK THE HARDCORE FURRY HENTAI OUT OF MEEP.
Ankherite: MEEP MAN I NEVER KNE
* iduntIF ONLY YOU WERE HEARTY I WOULD TICKLE YOUR FEET UNTIL YOU CONFORMED
Ankherite: W
Ankherite: THAT YOU WERE LIKE THAT
idunt: I WATCH IT WHILST WEARING A BEAR COSTUME
idunt: A BIG
idunt: FUZZY BEAR
Olovia: A PEDOBEAR COSTUME?
idunt: BUT IN MY SOUL I AM REALLY A WOLF STUCK IN THE BODY OF A HUMAN
Ankherite: OH MAN ME TOOOOOOOOOO
Ankherite: HOW DID YOU KNOWWWWWW
OHMAN REALLY?
qmaster97: haha pedobear
Ankherite: WE SHOULD FORM A PACK
Ankherite: I AM THE ALPHA WOLF CLEARLY
idunt: WHAT NO WAY
idunt: I AM
Olovia: FFFFFFFF NO SPECK I STEP ON YOU.
idunt: BECAUSE I AM ALSO A VAMPIRE
qmaster97: wolfs are cool
Olovia: Wolves are THE FRIGGING BOMB.
idunt: I am a loner because I am both
idunt: so clearly I am deserving of being the alpha wolf
Olovia: Aw Meep are you gonna go cry to some girl a hundred years younger than you?
Olovia: SURELY SHE WILL BE SYMPATHETIC.
idunt: oh no
idunt: I just want a nice little four year old
Olovia: The real question is, CAN SHE SEE YOU SPARKLE UNDERNEATH ALL THAT FUR.
idunt: WHY YES
** qmaster97 has left [connection closed]
idunt: MY FUR GLISTENS
idunt: rofl

idunt: MY PARENTS ARE DIVORCED SO I CUT MYSELF BECAUSE /NOBODY KNOWS WHAT IT'S LIKE TO HAVE PARENTS BE DIVORCED/
idunt: AND MY SOUL IS TRAPPED INSIDE THIS HUMAN BODY
idunt: IT LONGS TO BE FREE
idunt: WITH MY VAMPIRE WOLF BRETHREN
idunt: BUT UNFORTUNATELY
idunt: STEPH. MAYER DOESN'T WRITE BACK TO MY MAIL
idunt: SO I WRITE FANFICS ABOUT MY FURSONA SELF
idunt: BUT I RAN OUT OF COLORS TO USE
idunt: SO THERE
idunt: MY LIFE IS SO TRAGIC THAT IT TRAGICALLY OWNS YOURS
* iduntsighs dramatically
Olovia: Man I think I just barfed in my mouth a little.

idunt: wait
idunt: I feel more coming on
idunt: omg you gais now I just came up with an amazing character she's really pretty and smart but clumsy but nobody understands her i think i will share my name Isabela with her
idunt: there
idunt: done
Olovia: -headdesk-
idunt: you see
idunt: the clumsiness is her character flaw--- gotta have a balanced character

idunt: hay olivia I think speck's subtly hinting at something
idunt: I'm not sure what though :I
idunt: (why sure why not I'll rp)
Ankherite: YESSSS
Olovia: I thought we were doing that tomorrow. D:
Ankherite: NOPE
Ankherite: NOWWWW
Olovia: IT IS ALMOST FOUR.
Olovia: COME ON SPECK.
Ankherite: WHATEVER
Ankherite: FUNKILLER
Olovia: I HAVE WORK TOMORROW.
Olovia: PSHHHHHHHHH.
Ankherite: I HAVE CLASS
Olovia: I NEED MONEY.
Ankherite: BUT YOU DON'T SEE ME WHINING
Ankherite: PSHHHH
Ankherite: I NEED KNOWLEDGE
idunt: I HAVE A REALLY CRAPPY SLEEP SCHEDULE TO FIX
Olovia: YOU DO NOT NEED FRENCH.
Ankherite: YES
Ankherite: YES I DO
Olovia: TU N'AS PAS BESOIN..FRANCAIS?
Olovia: OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT.
Ankherite: DE FRANCAIS
Olovia: CLOSE ENOUGH.
Ankherite: DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
* Oloviakicks Speck again.

idunt: French is my least favorite class
Ankherite: POURQUOI
idunt: UHM
idunt: I'M REALLY BAD AT IT
idunt: SO I CAN'T SLEEP THROUGH IT
Olovia: French is most favorite fries. |B
Ankherite: WELL I AM REALLY GOOD AT IT SO JE PEUX DORMIR
idunt: -is a really lame student-
Ankherite: OLIVIA THAT SENTENCE MAKES NO SENSE IN ENGLISH OR IN ANY LANGUAGE
Olovia: THEN WHY DO YOU WANT TO ROLEPLAY YOU SILLY SPECK.
Ankherite: WAIT WHAT
Olovia: YOU MANK NO SENSE IN ENGLISH OR IN ANY LANGUAGE.
Ankherite: NO I MEAN IN CLASS
Olovia: Oh. xD
Olovia: Wow I said 'mank'.
Ankherite: MANK??? POT'S CALLIN THE KETTLE BLACK
Olovia: It is like make..and wank..

PPS. Man okay it's an hour later and I'm now hangin on Youtube instead of sleeping. Promise this is the last. It's amazing.



PPPS. Okay I totally lied it's five now and I'm still awake watching Jimmy Kimmel Lost videos on Youtube. -shame-

No comments:

Post a Comment