Sunday, July 18, 2010

SUPER PRODUCTIVE (kind of).

In the last twelve hours I have animated a three-second baseball-bat-swing, beaten six gym leaders, acquired the remaining two starters of this generation of Pokemon (Alex bought a DS and HeartGold today, and traded them over to me, and others for himself, with a whopping five restarts), and placed Team Rocket's collective ass into their collective trembling hands.

I may not have finished The Last Airbender, but I consider today a productive success.

Olivia

PS. Okay, so as part of a stopping-Team-Rocket thing, you have to put on one of their uniforms and pretend you're one of them. So right now I'm just running around Goldenrod City, procrastinating on my saving-the-world duties, feeling like a total badass. I am such a goofball.

PPS. Rivalboy sounding like a huge dork. AM I LOSING TO YOU BECAUSE I DO NOT LOVE MY POKEYMANS. ;A;

I kind of wish there could be a rivalgirl. Not like the counterpart-stalker-person you have in some of the games, who battles you for fuuuun, and is a girl if you are a guy. No, I wish there would be a rivalgirl like the rivalboy in HeartGold / SoulSilver, like a hugely bitchy chick who thinks she can conquer the world. Kicking her ass would be so fucking satisfying.

Also, something amusing. How can these people still be sneering at me and thinking I am a helpless little girl when I have a hugeass Gyrados following me everywhere I go? Or a walking lava monster? Or a flowery fucken dinosaur? If I saw a ten-year-old with Pokemon that could crush me..I would stay out of her way.

No comments:

Post a Comment