Monday, December 21, 2009

Amanda Fucking Palmer and Neil Gaiman. Also, an update on finals.

Hey look, Cool People.



...

Had the art history final today. I think I did better on the midterm. But I got an A on my final project, so I think I'm set in that class.

My sculpture final project is pretty much done; I'm going to have Professor Baron look at it in the beginning of class tomorrow and give me any suggestions he might have, and then put the finishing touches on. I will post pictures. Eventually. Hurr.

After class tomorrow it's off to the lab for me. Animaaaaation. Oh how I love animation.

...

Today I refilled my Metrocard with eight dollars in my laundry quarters. I'm broke..it's a good thing I'm going home soon.

That's it. Early bedtime so I'm not tired tomorrow. Gotta work gotta work.

Finals are almost over, whoooo!
Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment