Sunday, December 13, 2009

Oops.

Another day in the lab. Another few hundred frames. A thousand done, four thousand to go. AUUUGH. It's a good thing I like this stuff.

Seeing my mom tomorrow. She was in Pennsylvania for a business trip, and decided to stop by on her way back. Having lunch with her and grocery shopping in Chinatown, then she goes back home. Then I am off to the lab again. Until they kick me out. Again.

Maybe I'll have time some time this week to write an actual entry. Maybe. We can hope. But you know, I guess this is finals for you. I definitely wasn't like this in high school, hurr. "Finals? Fuck it, that means I'm almost done, so I might as well keep slacking and hanging onto my B / C with the least amount of effort possible." I could have had a fucking stellar GPA if I had actually cared..

Actually cares about her grades now holy shit,
Olivia


PS. If you want actual-blog-content tonight, settle for this. Look at their funny hair and listen to the Meaningful Lyrics that always accompany the Soulful Power Ballad. (Yeah yeah, I found this song through Glee, the Morrison and Chenoweth duet. I know I shouldn't like that show on principle - I am not a teen drama fan - but it's cute and they don't take themselves omgseriously, which is good. I like the music. Lea Michele is a fucking fantastic singer.)



I like their hair. Everyone should wear their hair like this. My days would be consistently brighter. (Come to think of it, New York City probably has people walking around with this kind of hair. I should go looking for them.)

Yeah. I totally only posted that video because I want other people to get a kick out of their hair.

Hair.

Lol.

Okay good night.

1 comment:

  1. this is fucking hilarious. i love the description of life as olivia knows it. soooo true.... also, i too hate when girls do that. i could tear out their hair for them...and save them hours in front of the mirror. also also, you have no idea who i am. also also also, it;s zoe. but i didnt tell you that

    ReplyDelete