Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Imaging final. Part of it, at least. New website in the making. Sleep now.

Lol. The most frustrating part is that this wasn't even required. We just needed a layout by design standpoint. It didn't necessarily have to work. But nooo. "I'm going to be using it as my website anyways, I might as well get the coding done while I'm at it." Ugh. I finished the design hours ago. The coding..well, I'm up at this hour doing unnecessary things. Sabina better be impressed.

The layout doesn't even look that great. Well, I dunno. It's simple, at any rate. Maybe simple is good. I personally quite like simple. We'll see in critique tomorrow. Here it is. (Only the 'About' link actually goes to a different page. And there is no content yet. I'll work on it more over break.)

I can't believe tomorrow is the last day of my imaging class. Wednesday is the last day of drawing for the semester, true, but we have TM again after winter break for Drawing II.

Finished my homework at four thirty. Augh. Good night.

Is dying from finals for the first time in her life (all through high school she couldn't care less, but now it's actually important),
Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment