Friday, February 26, 2010

More Fire Emblem freakishness.

Imagine my joy upon learning that, with the item Master Seal, a character can move up in class rank! First thing that came to my mind: 'If I promote Barst to Warrior class from Fighter, he and Minerva can be together with less social awkwardness!' Mental happy dance. (I'd wanted to bring him up to Hero, but that's from Mercenary, and unfortunately only his boss, Ogma, has that rank.) Barst is awesome. He's basically my best character.

I'm such a freak.

Anyways, I just used one of my Master Seals to up Barst to Warrior. I don't know how many I have left; at least two, I think. I'll probably use one on Abel so he can get to Paladin. Maybe I'll use the third on Lena? I don't know what that would make her; hopefully something that can actually attack, because as a Cleric she's just a pain in my ass, having to protect her all the time. Maybe she'll be a Sage..

Pff. She's a Bishop. Lol. I should have guessed; that makes more sense than Sage. At least now she can use attack magic.

...

Early bedtime tonight; eleven. I have to be awake tomorrow before noon..

Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment