Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Oh look drawings. Also, people. (Also, drawings of people.)

Oh hey there.

I hate drawing self-portraits. Or sculpting them, or whatever. (Did I post photos of that? I forget.) It makes me depressed.

...

Something kind of surreal happened to me this afternoon. Most of the people from my sculpture class last semester are in the classroom next to me during my acting class. I see them sometimes, and say hi. Today I saw them outside the building after class, and then some of the guys went across the street to DaVinci's. I tried getting on the shuttle back to my dorm, along with a couple of the girls, but apparently that particular one was ending service as it was dropping the people off. (Ending at three, that's really dumb, especially since they don't at least bring us back after classes at three end..) Anyways. I started walking back instead, and talked a bit with the two girls from sculpture. We stopped at the corner waiting for the light to change, and they were apparently waiting for the guys as well, whom they'd thought had gone ahead. Joyce called Julius. "Hurry up! Me and Ariel and Olivia are waiting for you!"

And like that I was part of the group.

While I'd talked to them some during sculpture, and liked them, and waved to them on the streets when I'd pass them, I mostly worked on my own in that class. They all shared classes, like I do with my computer art block, so they knew each other well. I'm also friends with a lot of them on Facebook, but that really means nothing in this era. And honestly, I keep to myself so often that the inclusion caught me off guard.

I think I subconsciously judge people by how they include or exclude me.

...

Dude needs to stop complimenting me. I am no good with compliments. I feel bad and don't know how to respond. Compliments make me nervous. Also, part of me is positive that none of them are actually true. (I hate that part of me. She's fucken vicious.)

...

Pictures. Not all very good. Some okay. Some actually looking like they should.

Uh. Drag to URL place-thing if you want to full-view; I forgot to give them links and I don't feel like doing it right now..






Sorry..

...

Hm. That's it for tonight. Sleepytime. (Because I actually can sleep before four tonight, so I might as well take advantage of that.)

SO GOOD AT NOT PROCRASTINATING, HAH,
Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment