Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Comic books and dancing guys.

Why hello there. How are you? (Here's where I pretend you're answering me.) Well that's all very interesting I suppose. Anyways, on to my life.

We have an upcoming assignment in my digital imaging class; we have to design a book. I'm planning on making a fucking comic book. I've always wanted to make a comic book - I have, a few times, when I was little and thought I was good at that kind of stuff..

Fuck. I'm not a cartooning major. I will just have to make do.

...

Dude, this guy is both hilarious and fucking fantastic.



I don't know if it's mocking or earnest. Either way, I rather admire him for actually doing it. And, uh, posting on the internet for all to see.

...

Christine wants me to write about her. This is a reminder.

Aww, but I'm tired, Christine. I'll write about you tomorrow.

Off to bed at one in the morning for the second night in a row, I'm impressed with myself,
Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment