Saturday, November 28, 2009

Not enough content for a real title..

Yo.

I'm going back to the city tomorrow afternoon. I love being home, and I love being there. I'm really not sure what's better. But I've missed being with my family, and I've missed being with my cat. Back here in a few weeks for winter break, though, so there's something.

...

Okay so I'm talking about some person a lot lately; gonna shut the fuck up for as many entries as I can, unless something changes. I bet it's getting annoying.

...

I am still eating gummy worms, but not checking so much this time OH FUCK now that I've reminded myself I'm going to be paranoid again. I suck.

I'm really tired. I think it's time for bed.

Used up all the talkative at the dinner table tonight, I guess that shows us one benefit of eating alone in the dorm room,
Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment