Monday, November 30, 2009

Coughing. Also, fuck. Does anyone want to do my homework for me?

Hey, internet, guess what?

It seems I am developing a rather nasty cough. Fuck. It's a cough in the family of coughs that plagued me all of seventh grade. In the manner of good-natured juvenile teasing, it was said that I had SARS that year. That cough rather fucked up my throat. I was a soprano in the middle school chorus (with admittedly not the greatest diction, but I could hit the notes), but now my ability to sing varies day by day, depending on the mood in which my voice finds itself.

Here I sit at my desk downing a bag of Luden's wild cherry throat drops. These things are fucking addicting. They're like candy. I don't know if they have any actual medicinal value, but they are very yummy so they help anyways.

...

I will probably be up all night on this project. Fuuuuuuck.

...

That's all. I think I was going to say something interesting but I had that in my head hours ago, and now it's probably gone. We'll see if it comes back tomorrow night.

Okay good night then, go get some sleep because I won't,
Olivia


PS. Oh, it seems I left a reminder for myself. "Hatreddddd." I will expand tomorrow. Or possibly the night after, because tomorrow I will be cramming drawing homework. Ugh. I need to not be so bad at this doing-homework-earlier-in-the-week-so-it-doesn't-turn-into-three-all-nighters-in-a-row-or-something thing.

PPS. So I decided to put five minutes of procrastination into hitting that 'next blog' link at the top of the page and seeing if anything interesting came up. I've passed through at least fifteen blogs by now and they're all religious! What the fuuuuuck. I am going to beat somebody up. Preferably a god.

No comments:

Post a Comment