Sunday, November 29, 2009

Nothing interesting.

Sleepy sleepy ahhhhh.

I didn't do anything interesting today. I woke up at noon with my cat sleeping next to me, then made dumplings with my family for lunch, then sat on a bus for five or six hours, then got back to my dorm room, then talked to The Guy about nothing for a while. (I didn't actually sleep when I said I would last night. I ended up talking to him until like three thirty about his weird math class and his weird math project.)

Jen made a little fireplace out of a cardboard box, with a stocking tacked on for each girl in the suite. It's very cute. Here comes the holiday countdown.

I can't decide whether I like here more, or home more. I can't decide which to call home, actually. Both are, I guess.

Good night.

Actually sleeping probably,
Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment