Saturday, November 21, 2009

Mellooow.

Heyo.

This week I reread all ten volumes of The Sandman, and three of the extra-book-things that aren't strictly part of the series.

I like those nights when nobody's around (or around me at any rate), when I can just hang around and read. Maybe that's why I don't attract many friends; I suppose I am inherently a loner. I am the only person here I know who actually likes to read. That, I guess, would be artists for you. Or the ones I know, at least. Or just real life in general. Sometimes books are my best friends.

Gonna go read some more. Then maybe I'll sleep early, or then again maybe I'll sleep late.

Something in italics,
Olivia


PS. I just realized that Mr Neil scribbled a pair of eyes into the mask on the front page of my copy of Endless Nights, when I asked him to sign it last Saturday. They make it look silly and make me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment