Sunday, November 15, 2009

Guh.

Good afternoon / evening, internet.

So about relationships..

Last night at the concert there were several couples standing around me. They were very affectionate and seemed happy.

Sometimes I hate couples. They make me feel lonely, and alone. Other times I am angry at myself for thinking like this; I have been alone my entire life, and am mostly used to it by now. Mainly friends to me have been occasional and convenient, and - I assume - I to them. There are a few who have been around for some good time now and I hope to keep around, but only a few. Not many people seem to want me, except when it's easy for them.

And sometimes that thought comes back; 'Why can't I have something like that? What is wrong with me that I can't?'

Fuck it.

...

I am too lazy and too tired to upload anything tonight. Perhaps tomorrow, when I have not spent most of my time in bed. (I woke up at three thirty this afternoon and decided that since I'd wasted most of the day I might as well lie around reading books and listening to music instead of doing anything productive..) Uh. It's two in the morning, which is a perfectly reasonable bedtime for me.

Procrastinating going to sleep (that probably isn't a good idea but it's going to happen anyways),
Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment