Thursday, March 11, 2010

ARGH. ARGH.

I was going to talk about going to the high school with dude today, and finishing my reel and fixing my website's coding, and how I really like stop-motion animation and that we're working on one in Narrative, and a whole bunch of stuff. But now I can't concentrate. I'm really really angry. Sorry. This cover letter is killing me. That's all I can say. Maybe tomorrow.

FUCK.

Olivia

PS. ALSO I HATE HOW GOOGLE LINKS ALL THESE ACCOUNTS. I log in to a different YouTube account and it signs me out of Gmail. I sign back into Gmail and it signs me out of Blogger. I sign back into Blogger and it signs me out of Gmail. I sign back into Gmail. Then I get angry and I have to add a PS to my blog, but it's signed me out of Blogger again, so I have to sign back in. FUCK.

Oh yeah. By the way, here's my reel.



No comments:

Post a Comment