Saturday, March 27, 2010

Ew. TMI, probably.

Sorry. I wrote some of this earlier, but I'm posting it Sunday morning; my family visited this weekend, and I ended up in New Jersey overnight.

...

Look what I found. Totally out of context. I love MSPA.

...

I believe that I am allergic to cilantro, which sucks, because it tastes pretty good. It makes me want to vomit. Which is not so good.

I have day-mares of throwing up maggots. It's totally irrational (I hope).

(I'm not sure why I just told the world.)

...

How to Train Your Dragon, the new movie out from Dreamworks, is apparently really really good. I guess I'll have to see it. I've been hoping Dreamworks would start making good movies again. (Of course, they're following it up with Shrek 4, so I might be speaking too soon.)

...

Hm. I don't think I have anything else to say. That's it.

Olivia

PS. This just for me; where I left off.

No comments:

Post a Comment