Thursday, March 4, 2010

Home and..yeah.

I'm home. It is such a relief. Bed now. Good night.

Olivia

PS. Eric sent us the list of deities in the world. Here's the twins:

Death Twins - Unaligned/True Neutral
Hah and Dees are the twin goddesses of death, fate, and doom. And they're HOT. While they don't necessarily like being WORSHIPED so much as ADMIRED or being enamored with, their worshipers often get a special treat as they go into the afterlife: they get to see the two totally make out as they pass on. They are violently opposed to all forms of undeath, and encourage their followers to eradicate any such beings on-sight.


Heh. I like my twins.

Also, I think I've settled on her name: Adonea Flamewrath. I took it from Adoneus (or Adonis, but I can't say that anymore without thinking of Twilight; fuck Stephenie Meyer and her inability to find more adjectives), a cult god of rebirth. I thought it would be kind of funny, in an OOC kind of way.. (Olivia likes to pretend she's clever sometimes.)

I'm still thinking on her story. I wanted her to be Triana's daughter, at first, but then who was Triana fucking? So either I have to come up with something, or change it. Also, she needs to have more of a personality than Triana. Because Triana was like "I just wanted a drink, and now I'm in a barroom brawl, and now I'm being roped into a battle, and all I wanted was a fucking drink and to sit on my stool in the corner and drink my fucking drink, so grump grump grump I'm just going to stand around like a rock."

...

Yeah, now I'm just lying here staring at Molly. Seriously she's the most adorable cat ever. Doubly so when she's sleeping.

I love how the PS is longer than the post. I thought I didn't have things to say and then I decided I did..

No comments:

Post a Comment