Monday, March 15, 2010

I guess I just want to record it because I don't usually remember any parts of dreams well enough to describe them.

Um. I don't know why, but I felt like posting something this morning. Probably going to post again tonight, but anyways.

I really rarely remember my dreams nowadays, or if I do it's just tiny fragments that slip away moments after waking up, but then sometimes there's a particular, random scene that stands out for some reason. Last night, I got up in the morning and knew Brooke's Facebook status immediately, even though I hadn't yet been on the computer, something about her disliking the fact that having a rabbit means waking up early. Then I went to take a shower and when I came out, she was sitting at the kitchen table (in a kitchen that was a cross of the one at home and the one here) with a little white rabbit in a hamster cage. We had a casual conversation about how her rabbit, named Wilbur, woke her up at five thirty. Then I went back to my room. Then I woke up.

What.

From the rest of my dream I only recall feelings. I think they were all very good, better than the random rabbit bit, but that's all that I remember. Why.

...

There is a new song on the Evelyn Evelyn Myspace page and I quite like it. It feels almost like a Dresden Dolls song at first.

(I also love how Jason Webley tackles some of the higher notes.)

(I preordered the album as soon as it was possible, because I'm a dork.)

...

That's it. More later.

Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment