Tuesday, March 9, 2010

More on the website, killing Danielle, and another reason why my cat is cute, in case you needed one.

Worked more on my site today. Also purchased the domain lovianart.com, so that's processing at the moment. It's still here, anyways, until it goes through. Let me know if there are problems with the layout; I know there must still be some, somewhere. Finally the portfolio section is safe to navigate and reasonably up-to-date. Yay.

...

This afternoon, Danielle and I went into Boston and took photos. (She's a photo major, it's kind of her thing.) I ended up taking reference pictures for my drawing midterm, of her lying dead on the pavement outside of Faneuil Hall, holding feathers. Don't worry, it makes sense in my head..

People kept staring at us as they walked by; before I posed her, we were both just sitting on the ground talking about it. Then I had to position her limbs and head, and halfway through a cop came up to us.

Him: Are you alright?
Her: Yeah, I'm fine, I'm just posing for photos.
Him: That leg doesn't look like it should be bending that way. Are you hurt?
Me: No, it's supposed to look like that. Danielle, move your leg so he knows it's not broken or something. (Or, as we put it later while having lunch, 'Danielle, move your leg for the nice cop'.)


He probably thought I was abusing her or something..

We've decided that some time in May, when we're both off from school and before I (hopefully!) go to California for the summer, we're going to take a day to just sit on the ground in a tourist-area like Faneuil Hall and take pictures and film people staring at us.

Anyways, probably going to get started on that drawing tomorrow. Also gotta put my reel together tomorrow. Whee fun times.

...

These past few days I have seen Molly jump onto that brick ledge thing that protrudes in front of the fireplace in the family room (at least, it used to be a fireplace until we covered it up with the television, because really, we weren't using it anyways) and staring at the book shelves next to it, as if contemplating how best to climb them. She hasn't tried yet, though, at least not that I've seen.

She's adorable.

...

I'M TIRED. It is only midnight-thirty (yeah, sometimes that's what I call it) and I am TIRED. Tomorrow I have lots of working to do. So good night, early.

Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment