Sunday, March 14, 2010

Totally random shit.

Back in New York now.

The girls are back as well, and right now I can hear them having a conversation about boob sizes; specifically, how one is always bigger than another. Now they're talking about bras.

Yeah. Uncomfortable..

...

Hm. I just spent a very long time browsing Wikipedia. The internet is dangerous. I wasn't even really that interested. I started on District 9 and ended, through a long and convoluted path, in mercury poisoning and hipsters. (Not poisoning hipsters with mercury, though.)

I am a waste of time.

...

Speaking of District 9, I watched it this afternoon. It's a pretty damn good movie, I think.

...

The internet connection in New Res seems to be faster than it used to be.

...

Yeah. Sleep time. Good night.

Olivia

PS. I totally forgot to wish you all a happy Pi Day. How rude of me.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE DISTRICT 9! Such a better alien movie than Avatar. Also, remember at CTY when I always talked about how one of my boobs is bigger than the other? Sorry if I made you uncomfortable then... haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. The difference is that you weren't yelling at the top of your lungs, and you were doing it partially to be silly.

    Yes. Yes it is.

    ReplyDelete