Saturday, March 13, 2010

Weird things and time things and revelations.

Howdy, folks.

Christine told me to say that.

...

I think, somewhere in my mind, I'm just waiting for his interest in relationships to kick in. Or hormones. Or something. Then he'll find some pretty girl at his school who likes him for all the reasons I do, and that'll be the end. I'll give up, because deep down I'm much weaker than I appear. (I'm much stronger, too, but that's only in a very concentrated part of my life, or also that part that beats down on the rest of me.)

And it's weird, because although yesterday was stressful for many different reasons, those few hours in the afternoon were really fucking good. I mean, I was happy. I was really fucking happy. There was just something different about yesterday. Something extremely, terrifyingly comfortable about that afternoon. Christine asked me if I liked it. I'm not sure. I mean, I did. But it was so weird. I can't even really explain why. It was weird.

...

Oh. That's why everyone on Facebook and Twitter was talking about Daylight Savings.

...

OHHHHH MYYYYY GOOOOSSSHHHH. I just discovered that the guy who played Inigo Montoya is Mandy Patinkin. I didn't recognize him under all that hair. He's Rube in Dead Like Me, and I know his name because when you watch a show straight through both seasons (which are conveniently on Hulu), you have to watch the fucking opening credits like ten times a day. Jeez. Inigo Montoya is Rube. This is so weird.

Anyways. Thank you, Facebook, for that piece of mind-blowing information.

...

It just went from one fifty-nine to three in the morning. Lol. Good night. (I'm going to beeedddd, bed bed bed bed beeedddd.)

Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment