Thursday, January 7, 2010

Avatar.

I'm tired. Also I just saw Avatar again, this time in 3D. The first half-hour made me nauseous. Then it got better, but the execution of the 3D wasn't perfect. I liked the 2D version better.

3D is difficult, man. The only movie I've seen that's been able to pull it off successfully and gimmick-free is Coraline. I've heard that Up was also good with it, but though I saw it twice in theaters, I didn't get to see the 3D version. I'll bet the recent run of Toy Story and Toy Story 2 did it well too, but I never got to that either, unfortunately.

...

In other news..I'm ready for bed. My eyes hurt and my stomach is still kind of rolling from the movie; seriously, guys, the camera angle changes need to not be so jostling, the perspective not so focused.

Living in three dimensions,
Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment