Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Tidbits.

I seem to be posting two today.

So my English class, The One-Act Play, turned out to be more of an acting class. This semester should prove interesting for me.

We stretched. The teacher made fun of our stretching. He led us in an exercise in meditation. For a minute I thought he was going to drop us off that cliff, but we made it up the mountain. Then we acted. I got in a huge fight with my husband because he wanted to take me out to dinner after he'd been cooped up in the house all day but I was dead tired from the day's work and wanted to sleep. It was fun.

...

This is Super Hilarious. Also very Dramatic.



Well it took me two views to fully understand the story, probably because I couldn't tell the difference between the two main dudes in the beginning. But now I think it's actually kind of cool. If still very Dramatic. And Silly. Except for, you know, the cancer bit..

...

Dude. So my phone has a 'xylophone' keypad sound setting, and I just discovered that when typing the word 'super' in T9 it will play the first few notes of the duh-nuh-nuh-nuh duh-nuh-nuh-nuh that everyone associates with the Twilight Zone.

Awesome.

Super.

...

Oh my gosh. I love whoever is behind TheLlama.

"Pinch your cheeks for a girlish flush. Smile pretty and say "Brassiere." Good."

"
Wiggle your fingers up in the air, then check them for spiderwebs. Say "Radiant." Good." (Charlotte's Web reference, yessss!)

"
Finger-gun-shoot something on your desk. Then turn that thing on its side. Say "You'll never cross me again." Good."

"
Stare into the nearest beverage. Imagine tiny boats. Blow on it to make it ripple. Say "That's right. I'm king." Good."

"
Place your hands on your hips and puff up your chest. Authoritatively say "I am a giant bird." Good."


"
Pretend you can shoot lasers out of your eyes. Now destroy your desk. You may say "Pew pew pew." Good."


(And on a tangent from that last one, yesss. Yesss. Yeeaaahhh.)

...

The title of this song is awesome.



...

Whenever I say I'm going to sleep, I end up staying up at least another half-hour dawdling. So, good night internet. I'm going to sleep.

Spammed you quite a bit tonight, sorry about that,
Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment