Sunday, January 24, 2010

Creepy dreams and emotion-things.

Hey, blog-reading-people.

It's funny. It's been mentioned to me a couple of times over the past few days that I haven't talked about that guy lately, and while I was initially happy for keeping my emotions relatively in check, I realize that, now it's been brought up, I can't stop thinking about him again.

Fuck.

Shut up.

...

So, something I find interesting is the fact that I haven't had a real heart-pounding nightmare, per se, since I was younger. Like, before-high-school-or-probably-even-middle-school young. But I can remember a lot of them, especially the recurring nightmares. I don't have them anymore. A couple days ago while I was napping in the middle of the afternoon, I had the closest I've had to one in a really long time. It was a perfectly normal dream - which is to say, weird and messed-up because my subconscious likes to screw with me when I can't control it - and then towards the end it got dark and I knew something was coming and I was jogging through the slush in the empty streets of the city trying to get back to my house before it showed up, and then I woke up as I reached my door, and looked over my shoulder to see a large, strange creature's bright red eyes.

So random. I think it was a gorilla. The creepy old lady was singing about a gorilla, anyways. Menacingly.

Sometimes I have unhappy dreams, sad dreams, upsetting dreams. But none of the things that make me want to stay awake for the rest of my life. Not recently. (I must admit, though, that last one got close. I don't even really know why. I remember more of my old childhood nightmares than a dream from two afternoons ago.)

...

Christine told me to talk about her. Hi, Christine. Baby Lillian is adorable. Bye, Christine.

...

That's it for tonight. I have been really ridiculously tired these past few days. I hope I'm not dying or something.

Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment