Saturday, January 16, 2010

Stuff about Neil Gaiman, stuff about Amanda Palmer, stuff about NGAFP, stuff about Twitter, stuff about relationships, and other stuff.

Hey, internet! News time!

YAY. YAY. AHHHHH YAY. HAPPY TIMES.

I love them. I'm so happy they're together. I'm so happy they're getting married.

...

Went to the Knickerbocker (heh, I like that word) Orchestra concert at the World Financial Center to see Neil Gaiman narrate Peter and the Wolf. Concert was wonderful, Mr Neil was wonderful, Ms Amanda was there and although I didn't see her, no doubt she was wonderful as well.

About halfway through the narration, upon the entrance of the wolf, a little boy ran into the aisles and, with bent knees and fingers for claws, yelled 'wolf!', which Mr Neil answered with a solemn nod. I tweeted about it, and he @'d me. Is it weird that that makes me feel special?

...

Speaking of Twitter, I connected to Twitter mobile today. I feel slightly dirty. I am going to hell.

But it's fun anyways.

...

Adding to my list:

Lockets.
Sketchbooks.
Paint chips.

...

Jen is so adorably girl sometimes. She's on the phone with her friend and I hear her from across the apartment yelling "I keep texting him and I shouldn't be texting him, and Brooke says I should tell him over text because I'll never be able to tell him in person. I don't want to like him anymore, Steph! I don't want to like him and it's so weird but I do, and it's so awkward, and arrghhhhh! Fuck my life! And I feel really dumb because I feel bad because I don't get to see him for two days of the week, and I feel stupid, because that shouldn't upset me as much as it does! I'm the most..ugh..oh my god." Then Brooke walks in and yells "Jen, did you tell him yet?" And then Jen yells "No, shut up, Brooke! I can't tell him! It's so weird and awkward and I can't tell him and it's so frustrating and I don't want to tell him and I don't want to like him and it sucks! Fuuuuuuck!"

Goddamn. It almost feels like me. But I'm not so publicly vocal about it..

...

Been watching too many movies while I paint recently. I like having background stuff going on when I'm drawing or painting or sculpting, so usually there's music or television or a movie playing. I think I've 'watched' like three today, although most of it is just listening to what's happening as I work.

...

It's one thirty; early bedtime for a Saturday, but ah well.

Blargh tired argh,
Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment