Sunday, January 3, 2010

Vanilla bean ice cream is delicious.

No, seriously. I am eating it right now. I have tastebudual proof. Yum yum yum yum yum. It is a good night for ice cream.

...

So. I really like Pomplamoose. They are Cool People. Their original songs are nifty and their covers are fun.





...

I had a therapist, or counselor, or whatever, for a few months early in high school. My mom thought she might help figure out why I always repressed my talent. Or something like that.

She was nice.

I lied to my therapist. All the time. I pretended my life was great.

She was of no use to me.

I can't help keeping secrets from strangers. Especially when I know they're being paid to analyze me. I am full of bullshit excuses for those who don't yet deserve my inner feelings.

I have friends who are therapy for me. They are not professionals, but they are good enough. I think the only person better for me would be a mind-clone of myself sans emotions. Because then she would be able to tell me what to do and I would listen to her.

...

I am feeling mostly less crazy than I was the past few days. Worked in Maya for a few hours today. Going to work more tomorrow.

Nothing more interesting that I can think of, so good night.

Pomplamoose makes me want to -dance-,
Olivia

1 comment: