Tuesday, January 5, 2010

PROFESSOR LAYTON, IT'S NOT GENTLEMANLY TO LEAVE ME HANGING LIKE THIS.

Hey internet people. Now I will tell you about my day.

Played my new game most of the morning and some of the afternoon, and then my DS ran out of batteries at an interesting part in the game and I wanted to cry but I didn't. Scrounged around for my brother's DS charger but couldn't find it. Also looked for my own in my bags, hoping I'd remembered to bring it, but evidently I left it in New York. Didn't think I'd be playing games; haven't used the thing in a while, so I guess I wasn't to expect to need it. Got my brother's friend to plan to bring his charger into school tomorrow to give to my brother to give to me. Got impatient. Drove over to brother's friend's house and picked it up. (It's okay, we're good friends with his entire family - spent Christmas with them too - so I'm allowed to do that.) Got home. Happily plugged in the charger. Grabbed my DS to connect it. Realized that the regular DS and the DS Lite (which I have) have different-sized ports for their respective chargers. Wanted to cry again.

I think I may go to Best Buy tomorrow.

...

My little brother is so much like me it's almost scary. Probably because we grew up close, not the weird warring siblings you see a lot. My parents used to call him my sidekick, because he'd do everything I told him to. But he has more friends than I did as a high school freshman. Probably still has more friends than me know. I don't know for sure because I can't weasel an answer out of him, but I think he likes a girl..

...

I WANT A GODDAMNED CHARGER FOR MY GODDAMNED DS SO I CAN KEEP PLAYING MY GODDAMNED GAME. I am a puzzle freak. Seriously, I claim not to want to do math ever again, but I'm a fucken liar. I see patterns in numbers and letters and objects everywherrrre. It's fun for me. I play games with license plates when I'm not driving, or when I'm sitting in traffic.

...

Yeah, that's it for tonight, I think. I'm going to sleep early, because I'm visiting the high school tomorrow. (Didn't think I'd ever want to go back, but for the art teachers. Love them people. They're Good People.)

IMPATIENT AHHHH just let me play my freaking game,
Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment