Wednesday, January 13, 2010

More drawing class, more Professor Layton, NGAFP ALSKLSDKGJ, silly conversations, easel assassins make an attempt on my life, and a bad movie is bad.

Heyo internet people and internet empty space.

TM gave us an interesting drawing assignment for this week. He says that this semester will be kind of different; our sketchbooks aren't completely free-choice; he's giving us a different theme or phrase every couple of weeks. The first week, we make a sketchbook based around the theme, and the second week we'll expand on our drawings. It's still pretty open, though, because the ideas are broad. This week, for example, is 'The Thief's Journal'.

I'm excited to start. I think I know what-ish I'm going to do.

By the way, I'm pretty sure I'm getting better at drawing. Awesome.

...

I am too old for toys but some just make me happy. Thanks for showing me, EAA. I want it.

...

Oh by the way if this photo means what I and everyone else think it means, AWESOME. GREATEST THING EVER. YESSSSSS.

If you don't know what I'm talking about you probably don't know me very well.

Anyways. I know the photo was only posted today, but the lack of confirmation or bloggage from either party is killing me. I am dying. Two of my favorite creative souls in the universe are killing me. Agghhh.

...

"It's not like you have to make dwarves shun alcohol from their society, but you don't have to keep them as drunkards either!"
"And you don't have to fucken make elves the perfect humans, either."
"...in retrospect, it would be funny to play on the trope by having dwarves force alcohol out of their society -because- they all became drunkards"
"Hah, that would be great. New DnD character: sober dwarf cleric."

"If elves were so much better than humans, why would humans still exist? Their racial feat, Really Fucking Stubborn?"

...

"I'm thinking that the substance that makes magitek possible in my DnD campaign should be called mithrorichamantium."
"I have no idea what that means but it's awesome."
"Combining mithril with orichalcum and adamantium. It's like the holy trinity of unobtainium. Or does orimithramantium sound better?"

...

I was attacked by two easels today. And I'm pretty sure that third one was coming at me too, but it missed by a wide margin.

Seriously though. One fell on me while I was getting the one next to it before class started. One almost fell on me but was caught less than an inch away from my head by the person who'd been leaning on it. And Tom's toppled over two spots away from me while we were drawing.

Today I was the mark. Not sure why.

...

"See, when you say 'Kksgslklsksgkllk', I imagine a gurgling, violent death."

...

Eragon is a Really Bad Book. It was my least favorite until Stephenie Meyer came along. But it's an Even Worse Movie. Seriously. Cheesiest thing ever.

What the hell. Really now. She just flew up in the sky and grew up. Even worse than the book.

Cheesy characters.
Cheesy music.
Cheesy one-liners.
Cheesy dialogue.
Cheesy set.
Cheesy montages.
Cheesy fight scenes.
(Ridiculously) cheesy villains.
Cheesy elf girls.
Cheesy effects.

Arghblargh.

I should probably sleep instead of watching this horribly awfully crappily bad movie. It's one fifteen. Tomorrow is our first narrative workshop class. I'm hoping it will be a good course; I'm excited.

Good night.

Probably going to finish watching the movie anyways, because she's apparently a masochist or something,
Olivia

PS. Angela just walked in. Cheesy costumes, too. (Although that was there from the beginning. I just forgot to list it until she arrived in that ridiculous getup.)

PPS. And really bad timing and pacing.

PPPS. Eragon, stop flirting with her, she's an elf, she's probably like eighty years old or something. Also, I just noticed she doesn't have pointy ears; why go for all the fantasy cliches in the world and then take out the pointy ears?

No comments:

Post a Comment