Sunday, January 10, 2010

Wow I'm a messy bitch.

Wow you guys, I am so proud of myself. I spent almost the entire day cleaning my room. Now it is clean. And I'm pretty much dead. Dead dead. Dead. Or at least very very tired. So I'm going to go to sleep.

Whoa clean room what is this,
Olivia


PS. Ohhhh myyyy gooooosh why is she always talking about boys. (Okay I admit I sound a bit of a hypocrite. But I don't obsess to anyone who will listen about some guy who hooked up with me months ago and is now ignoring me..) STOP TALKING ABOUT YOURSELF. You are also the girl who is always looking at yourself in mirrors and fixing your fucken makeup in the middle of the night and please just SHUT UP. You're not even saying anything new or different. It's always the same thing. SHUT UP. SHUT UP. SHUT UP. Now you're just talking about getting him to want you again so you can reject him. SHUT UP. Since we started school you have been madly in love with at least five different guys. PLEASE JUST SHUT UP.

No comments:

Post a Comment