Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My electronic buddies.

Hi, internetian beings.

Right now it's eight twenty-three in the evening. I am currently sitting on my bed, typing at you in between organizing stuff between my computer, my external hard drive, and my camera's SD card, trying to find a balance. My computer is dying, poor guy. Sure, his life has been a good length for his species, but still. Only a few years, and now he's winding down. I'll probably try to upgrade for my next computer (although the funeral has not yet been held, I shouldn't be talking about these things until he's in the grave; he's still puttering along just to make me go through this), ibacus (yeah, I named my computer, and yeah, it's stylistically uncapitalized; long story) wasn't meant for the kind of stuff I want to be doing. His little brother Lothario, my external hard drive, got all the brain power in the family, but the kid's kind of a wuss. He can't handle a bit of roughhousing. Already he's showing the signs - occasionally he'll get upset and refuse to connect properly to PCs. I gotta be more careful with him. That way, ibacus will live on inside him when ib's physical shell passes on.

This is getting a bit depressing. Anyways, back to what I was saying. Sitting here, writing bits of my blog, rearranging information on my electronic buddies. I have these really random blisters on my feet. They hurt. I'm not super happy about them.

I need to get working on my drawing homework. Ahh, procrastination. You are not my friend but you continue to hang around me. You leech.

...

I was going to talk about my drawing homework and today's acting class, but now it's three thirty and I need to sleep for class tomorrow. Good night.

AAAAARGH,
Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment