Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Google Wave, and another attempt at actually getting enough sleep. (Ooh, alliteration back there.)

GUESS WHAT.

I bought a charger for my DS today, yay, hooray. I am whizzing through this game; seriously, I'm probably going to finish it tomorrow.

...

Google Wave is fun. It is a fun time. I thought I was going to sleep at like ten thirty or something, but we started writing a story in Google Wave instead and messing with each other's sentences and shit, and I ended up sleeping at..a bit past one. (Oh, I have such good self-discipline.)

...

Uh. I'm going to try to sleep early again tonight. (Hah, we'll see how far that goes.) Good night!

Wave, Wave, Wavedy Wave, it's fun, seriously, it confused me for a while but now it's just another toy,
Olivia

PS. Seriously one of the most depressing things I've ever seen, even if whoever made it didn't pay much attention to quality..

1 comment:

  1. Professor Layton is the best. I beat it (the plot, at least) in two days. I didn't get through all of the puzzles though because we ran out of save slots for all of the people who wanted to play, so Gus saved over mine.

    ReplyDelete