Monday, January 11, 2010

Pointless essays, DnD, and my poor eardrums.

Today I have nothing interesting to say.

Took my school's required proficiency exam. They have to make sure I can write. It's bullshit; I got waived out of the freshman English class because my SAT scores were really high, but I still have to take the PE. Waste of time. Still, though, I sat in that stuffy room for an hour and a half and wrote a kickass essay. Tomorrow is my first humanities class here at SVA, The One-Act Play.

Anyways. Nothing really else. Been reading the DnD player handbook. Looks like the most awesome game in the world. Looking forward to playing it for the first time, next weekend.

My roommates were singing pop music karaoke for many hours this evening. Slightly painful. Their enthusiasm is adorable and admirable. Their singing voices, not so much.

That's it. Good night.

Can't get the tone-deaf rendition of Just Dance out of her head, aaaggghhhh,
Olivia

PS. Today's date is awesome. You've probably heard it said several times already. But I will say it again. It's awesome. I like numbers and patterns and palindromes. Today is awesome. 011110

No comments:

Post a Comment