Saturday, January 2, 2010

Dead people, going crazy, geese.

Hellooooo, internet.

Been watching episodes of Dead Like Me on Hulu; it's a good show, you should watch it. It's about a bunch of grim reapers who take people's souls. They also eat waffles.

That was such an ineffective summary. I am ashamed. But the show makes me think about things. Like that question: If today were your last day alive, what would you do?

I don't even know.

...

I've decided it's probably because I'm not at school. I don't have work to worry about, so I latch on to something else to screw with me.

I'm back at home, where I know people and people know me, and I am putting myself under bullshit pressure just by coming in contact with them.

I don't know why they like me. So I punish myself for having friends.

I really need to get out; I need to do something.

Maybe I need to go back to the city, where I can worry about being hit by taxis and disappointing teachers. Those things I can overcome.

...

There is a game on Kongregate involving geese migrations. It's a fun game.

...

Maybe I'll try sleeping early tonight. (Maybe it will help.)

Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment