Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Bluh bluh bluh.

Just found these they are adorable lol.

...

I have to make a storyboard of a wordless story for tomorrow's narrative workshop class. I am going to do it tomorrow morning..because I'm stupid like that, but also because I always do my narrative homework the morning of. Last semester my animation homework was usually done Friday mornings before the two o'clock class. Eric was surprised when I told him. Which I guess is a good thing. (Sometimes I would start Thursday night, or even Wednesday. Whoaaaa now.)

At least I know what the story will be. Basically.

...

Honestly sometimes I really don't know why I write shit like last night. I really don't.

...

I love the Homestuck music like what.

...

I'm tired. Early bedtime. Good night.

Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment