Friday, April 16, 2010

Wow I actually did stuff today.

Hey internet guess what, I finally had a productive Friday! Argghhh. Usually I just stay in bed until noon and then laze about and halfheartedly pretend to work. But no. I went to the department thesis showing and sat through three and a half hours of theses - dude they had free bagels, it was awesome; also for some reason they had fresh-squeezed orange juice instead of carton, which is mind-blowing, because at Gramercy Star a little thing of fresh orange juice is like three dollars; and then Tom and I got into a long and thoughtful discussion about orange juice, because he was trying to avoid his annoying roommate, but anyways - and then I went back to my room and drew for a while, and then I went to the sculpture show and saw Professor Baron and talked to Nina and then went back to my room and drew some more, and then my family came and we had dinner, and now..it's now.

Productive Friday. Not a common occurrence. Whooo.

...

Quoth Christine, on the Sassy Gay Friend series on Youtube: "It's a mix between my two favorite things - Shakespeare and homosexuals."



Speaking of Christine, I'm seeing her tomorrow whooooooo.

...

It is three thirty and wow I have stayed up way too late drawing silly things in Photoshop. Normally it would not be a problem, but I am getting up early tomorrow. Bedtime.

Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment