Thursday, April 15, 2010

Drugs and Nickelodeon and art and fishes.

GUESS WHAT I LOVE. I LOVE ZYRTEC. Seriously allergy medication is the bomb. Last Sunday I couldn't fucking breathe, so, predictably, I didn't sleep very well. (Kept waking up in like ten-minute increments because I would stop breathing..) Anyways, after that I got Zyrtec and I figured I would sing its praises, because my nasal passages are cleared up and it makes for happy-Olivia-in-the-springtime.

...

So, Nickelodeon Animations Studios visited the department today to give a presentation. Turns out they're all pre- and post-; the animation itself is outsourced to India and China and shit. So while I may apply for an internship in boarding or something next summer, guess where I don't want to work?

I don't want to animate for television anyways. The 3D stuff on Nick is still pretty lame. Everything goes so fast, too. I want to be able to make really really awesome detailed animation, not eleven-minute segments of sub-par work. I acknowledge that television animation is still a vast achievement and requires skill, but it's not the kind of skill that I'm after.

...

Tomorrow..I am in an art show. The foundation sculpture show. I will go to see who beats me for the prize money.

Cool beans.

...

Oh man.

...

Time for sleeping. Good night.

Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment