Friday, April 30, 2010

Sleeping early yay I'm tired I don't even know why.

Hey yawl. I'm going to sleep early. I mean really early. Nine o'clock early. Made my DVD for the DV final project this afternoon. Will finish packing tomorrow; then Flushing tomorrow night with parents and rest-of-family; then load van Sunday morning before parents leave. Lala almost done whoo. I'm tired. So I'm sleeping. Good night.

Olivia

PS. I visited Ludlow today. The singles are only a bit larger than the GW singles, but the building is nicer. Plus there's a terrace so you can actually go outside without..going outside. If that makes sense. Whatever. Still kind of weird that the rooms can't lock the bathroom from inside the room. That is, two rooms are connected by one bathroom, and both doors have locks on the inside of the bathroom, but not on the outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment