Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Flashing more dorkness.

Just in case I'm not a big enough dork for you, here's another tidbit: I used to play Neopets. A lot. I was one of the players who didn't play games, didn't really raise any money at all; one of those who made fucking personalities and designs and roleplay characters and shit like that. Neopets was the reason I first started learning HTML. You can make miniature sites called petpages. I did that shit.

So there was this off-site forum I joined. Bunch of artists and writers and stuff who played Neopets. Even after I quit the actual game, I still hung around the forum, because by then I had a bunch of internet friends there. I still return occasionally to check on them. Actually, I think most of the people I like on that forum don't play anymore..I think we all just go back to harass each other.

Anyways. Point is. One of my friends from that forum is a freshman at NYU. We geek about MSPA together, and apparently Andrew Hussie, the creator, is going to be at MoCCA Fest thing this weekend. So even though we've been talking all year about hanging out for-reals, we're actually going to do something about it now. (where doing this man where MAKING THIS HAPEN)

I was planning on going anyways, because it sounds cool and because Adrian told me to, but now I get to see Akky too. Yay.

I AM SUCH A DORK.

BLUH.

...

NOSERIOUSLY DON'T LAUGH AT ME. D:

...

Sometimes I regret this blog just because I feel like such a big dork, or alternatively like such a lame sad emo girl.

But for some reason I still post to it. Real things, I mean. Not..not-real things. Wow I am making no sense. I mean, I still write this thing like it's my fucking diary. Cathartic, I guess? Probably. Also it's kind of cool to have all this shit out there for anyone to see if they actually care.

...

Alright. I'm tired. I should have done my narrative workshop homework tonight..but I can do it tomorrow morning. Oh look at that work ethic.

Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment