Sunday, April 11, 2010

Good day EXCEPT FOR ALLERGIES BECAUSE ALLERGIES ARE JERKS.

Just in case you were wondering, today was a very good day.

Watched The Incredibles in the morning, because I'm a geek and felt like watching a Pixar movie.
Wrote some more of that story that I'm trying to write.
Met up with two of my internet friends, and discovered that, thankfully, neither are creepy old men.
Went to MoCCA-thing.
Got Jeph to draw Marigold for me, after staring awkwardly at him for a while. (No seriously. It was kind of funny. We were sort of standing at a distance and he looked at us and I was like 'Oh don't mind us, we'll get up there eventually' and he was like 'Okay, I'll just stare at you', so after that it seemed kind of silly to stand there just looking at each other, so we stopped.)
Gave Andrew Hussie, creator of MSPA, a pony.
Bought this gorgeous book, and thankfully didn't spend any more money than that.
Had lunch.
Went to Central Park because I need reference of trees.
Hung around in Central Park talking for like five hours what the fuck.

It was fun.

Next weekend should be good too. CHRISTIIIIIIINE is going to be in the city on a school-or-whatever trip, so she and I and Dervla are having lunch together, because Dervla wants to know about art school stuff.

...

In Central Park we saw a bunch of people rollerskating and music-ing and having fun. One of the guys didn't have a shirt. We called him Dragon Abs (looooong story). We took a picture of him with Izzy (it was actually really funny how willing he was to get his picture taken with a random girl) and tried to pass him off as the real Akky on the forum. Needless to say, it didn't work, but it was fun.

Best part: After we got the picture, some obviously-tourists wanted a picture with him too. I guess they thought it was actually a thing..

...

I hate allergies. Allergies suck. Sneezing all the time sucks. My eyes are red. I look like I'm stoned. My nose is red also.

FUCK YOU SPRING. FUCK YOU NATURE. Of course I had to go to Central Park and sit there for five hours.

Seriously. These allergies will make me die. I've been blowing my nose all night and I think it's just making it worse. In the park I was just sneezing a lot. Now I can barely breathe through my nose..

AND NOW MY EARS ARE POPPING A LOT. It's weird how the ears are connected to the nose and throat and whatever. Like when you need to pop your ears so you try to make yourself yawn.

Can we go back to winter please? Winter likes me. Winter makes more sense to me. Winter lets me wear sweatshirts without getting hot and upset. Also, even though there are no flowers around, at least I don't have to sneeze.

...

I'm tired. I'm going to go whine quietly to myself and then go to bed. Good night.

Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment