Saturday, April 3, 2010

Uh yeah just random shit today.

Arghblargh. I have so much work to do this weekend it's not even funny.

...

We had a birthday picnic for Eric in Central Park today. My supply of tiny clementines was depleted, but I acquired the leftover peanutbutterandjelly sandwich, which makes for happy Olivia. Also Danny is coming back into the city tomorrow, which hopefully means I'll get my money. If I don't I may beat him up.

Or just sulk.

...

New favorite website. 'Fuck you' became 'I go to the wind'.

'Holy fuck.' -> 'Dogs.'

...

Heh. Dinosaur Comics being Problem Sleuth = yes.

Speaking of MSPA, I'm finally caught up! Whoooo. Uh. Catch-up-with-Sluggy time? Will take considerably longer, and I have too much work to be done.. maybe later.

...

Holy shit. I am geeking out on this end of the internet.

...

Hrmph. Seems I forgot to post this before going to bed. Oops. Sorry.

Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment